Replacement Window Warranty & Technical Information
Custom manufactured and professionally installed!
Using state-of-the-art manufacturing, the latest technologies and only the highest quality materials and components, we deliver windows that reflect quality in every detail. Window styles include double hung, casement, bay, bow, sliding and transom.
The glass is fastened directly to the vinyl window sash that is shaped to hold the glass in place. The vinyl sash is a more effective insulator and provides a more durable seal than traditional spacer bars.
- Low E Glass: Microscopic layers of silver and titanium dioxide coat the inside surface of the outer window pane (Surface 2) for superior thermal performance.
- Argon gas: Reduces the thermal conductivity of the air space between the two panes of glass for superior energy efficiency and performance.
- Foam injection: Selected hollows inside the vinyl master frame are injected with polyurethane foam to reduce thermal conductivity and improve energy performance.
- Shape Options: Colonial Square or Diamond
- Color Options: White, Almond or Cocoa/White
Frame Color Options
- Standard Options: White, Almond or Cocoa/White
- Painted Exterior Options: Almond, Brown, Cocoa, Clay, Bronze, Green or Brick Red
Betterliving Replacement Window Warranty
Learn more! Betterliving Replacement Windows are manufactured in the state of the art facility operated by Northeast Building Products. Visit the Northeast Building Products website for more information!
Thank you. An email has been sent.