Vinyl vs. Aluminum Sunrooms
The features and benefits of Vinyl and Aluminum sunrooms
While the decision to add a sunroom to your home may be easy, the question of what kind you want can be trickier to answer. While all Betterliving sunrooms are equipped to maximize comfort and safety in your outdoor space, our aluminum and vinyl sunrooms each have their own unique special features and benefits that are worth considering when you make your choice. Here are what each of our sunrooms has to offer.
Remember that all Betterliving sunrooms have:
- Color matched handles
- Built in, color matched gutters
- Tempered glass in all sliding windows and doors
- Energy Star compliant roof system
- Comply with the National Electric Code – easy access channels for wiring and outlets.
- 50 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Designed to extend the outdoor living season
- Fully engineered 3” extruded aluminum construction
- Interlocking frames for added structural strength
- Permanent baked-on enamel finish
- Insulated windows optional
- Colors: White, Earthstone and Desert Sand
- Designed to be heated & cooled for year round use
- Fully engineered 4” aluminum reinforced vinyl construction
- Have rugged 4-3/16th inch thick door and windows
- Smooth vinyl exterior with no visible fasteners
- Argon gas filled, Low E insulated glass standard on all vinyl sunrooms
- Colors: White and Desert Sand
Still undecided? Contact your local sunroom dealer for more information on which type of sunroom might be best for your home.