ENJOY OUTDOOR LIVING AGAIN!
A Betterliving Screen Room, Patio and Deck Cover bring back the great feeling of being outdoors. Screen Rooms, Covered Porches, Carports, Deck and Patio Covers are great choices for outdoor living comfort. Entertain family and friends without the worry of insects or unpredictable weather in your screen room. Or enjoy additional living space filled with fresh air, sunshine and fun underneath our insulated patio covers.
BETTERLIVING SCREEN ROOMS & COVERED PATIOS - GREAT FEATURES & FLEXIBILITY!
A new generation of Screen Rooms and Covered Porches
Betterliving insulated roof panels with built-in gutters are fully engineered to give you the most attractive and durable screen room or covered porch.
- Available in White, Desert Sand and Earthstone colors
- Beautifully finished roof, inside and out
- Maintenance-free, enamel finish never needs painting
- Custom manufactured and professionally installed
- Aluminum or screened kneewall
- Custom size wall sections up to 48" wide
- Swing style screen doors
- Add a screen room now and upgrade to sliding glass windows and doors when your budget permits
- A sound investment that adds value to your home
- Installed in just a couple of days - your landscaping remains intact because no heavy equipment is used
- All framing is made from strong, durable extruded aluminum
- Durable baked-on enamel finish provides excellent impact, corrosion and mar resistance
- 15 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Extra small mesh "no-see-um screens" available by special order
PATIO COVERS AND CARPORTS
EXTEND THE OUTDOOR SEASON WITH A BETTERLIVING GLASS UPGRADE!
One big advantage of choosing Betterliving is flexibility. A Betterliving Insulated Patio Cover can be converted to a Screen Room or glass and screen sunroom when your needs change or your budget permits. Sliding glass windows and doors can be added later to your Betterliving Screen Room, for added protection from the elements.
#1 Enjoy shade and shelter with an economical 3" patio cover now . . . #2 Screens can be added later . . . and #3 Add glass doors and windows to create a sunroom when you decide!